Disclaimer: I receive no compensation for the items listed below. I am not that big time yet. When I get there, I will let you know.
Christmas will be here soon. If you are expecting or looking for gifts for a new mom, here is a list of the items I found the most useful. They are listed in no particular order of preference.
- Fisher-Price Rock n Play – I used this item more than anything else. Joey loved napping here as a newborn. There is a vibrate option and it is easy to rock with your foot as you sit on the couch.
- Fisher-Price Kick n Play – I have many videos of my son kicking this piano and trying to reach for the toys overhead. He still loves this toy but he sits up and plays the piano now!
- Back Seat Mirror – I bought more expensive mirrors but this is my favorite because of its adjustability.
- Nose Frida – Much less fuss when I used this contraption over the traditional bulb. I recommend purchasing the saline spray as well.
- Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water – Perfect for getting rid of hiccups, which my son had a lot. My aunt hipped me to this.
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets – Throw it on the floor for tummy time. Swaddle baby for a nap. Drape over a car seat to keep out the crisp fall air. These blankets are breathable, soft, and versatile.
- Halo SleepSack – This was a gift from the hospital. We ended up buying 2 more just like it. Love this thing. When baby can roll over there is an arms free version.
- Chicco Keyfit 30 – I bought the Equinox which is discontinued by the manufacturer but you can still get other colors. This carseat is easy peasy to install. Added bonus…
- Chicco Jogging Stroller – You can snap your Keyfit carseat into this jogger stroller for a nice walk in the park. It is not recommended that you run with the baby until 6 months.
- Summer Infant Booster Seat – We have limited space in our dining room so a high chair was out of the question. This booster seat works perfectly for our space and our boy.
- Fisher-Price Jumperoo – Joey loves working out his legs in this Jumperoo. It rotates 360 degrees with interactive toys on all sides.
- My favorite diapers are from Honest.com. My second choice Pampers. Third, Luvs. I prefer Parent’s Choice wipes.
Happy Shopping. Tell them I sent you.